Half side headache, puffy and tight cheek, eye gets bloodshot, Advice?

Hi. I have a headaches that started a couple years ago, but at first was very small and only occurred every few weeks. Now it s much stronger and almost constant, though varies in strength. It s on the right side only and felt in my eye, cheek bone, temple, sinus , and a little in the upper neck . My right cheek usually feels puffy and tight. When it gets really bad, my eye gets bloodshot and my right eyelid tends to be more closed than the left one. Ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012