Hairfall after smoothening done. Fall without even combing. Suggested jabarondi oil. Opinion?

Hi there, I am having a dastic hairfall after I have got my smoothening dnoe. I visited the salon, but they say it s not because of that. Where ever I sit my hair can be seen there.. Even if I don t comb my hair, around 10-2- hair would fall by default. Someone suggested me with Jabarondi oil. Can you please comment.?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Hi Nisha,

Welcome to HCM,

Can you tell in detail about your age,hairfall duration and dandruff?

Basic causes for hairfall in female are thyroid problem,low serum ferritin levels and pcod.

Try to increase protein rich and iron containing food.Dont forget to add vitamine c in you diet.For vit c, add lemon in your diet.