Hair on arms

Can women shave the hair that is on our arms? I've always been curious about it since I have dark hair and it shows on my arms and i'm a little self conscious about it. But my initial question is that is it ok to shave that hair and will it grow back? oops. lol. That's what i meant to ask (if it i'll grow back thicker?). xD However, can anyone suggest a bleaching product perhaps? I like that idea better. Thank you all for the answers btw. =)
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Yes you can shave the hair on your arms. It will grow back just like the hair on your legs. It's an urban myth that if you shave your hair it will grow back thicker and darker. It just looks thicker because, of the hair being all the same length after shaving and, seems darker because, the hair hasn't been lightened from exposure to sunlight. I shaved the hair on my arms for a long time and have now let it grow back and, it is no thicker than from when I started. I have found that waxing is easier since you only have to do it every 3-4 weeks. It hurts the first couple of times but, you eventually will get used to it.