Hair not growing back in the injury site on the head. 2 year old. Will it grow over the years?

hi my son had a mild injure to his head he had it glued back together. my son has long hair the glue went on his hair, a week later when the glue was coming of his head , the glue took of some of his hair. it has been 1 month his hair doesnt seem to be growing. i am not expecting where he cut his head to grow hair, but at least around the cut. how comes after a 1 month i cant see hardly any hair my son is 2 years of age.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013