Hair loss treatment except hair transplantation

I have loss my hair about 80%in 37 year age.Now what can i do.?sourely without hair transplantations.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
80 % hair loss is almost total loss, except for hair in the occipital area. these cases are difficult to treat since hair fall is rapid, unless you have lost hair in anagen effluvium the chance of geettig your hair back are slim
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have more then 80% hair loss .
it is severe hair loss and u must treat it
cause of such hair loss
-medical illness
-thyroid imbalance
u need to found out the cause and treat it
treatment for u
-hair transplant - un dont want
-minoxidil 10%
-biotin and n acetyl cystein
-high protein diet
-dermaroller with minoxidil
-laser for hair regrow
better to consult dermatologist for best treatment
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Hair loss can be due to vitamin deficiency , age related , due to stress , scalp infections , hormonal imbalance , hereditary .
You should get evaluated for the reason of hair fall. I advise you to visit your Dermatologist and get examined and evaluated for the same.
There are good treatment options available in treatment of hair fall and baldness.He may prescribe you Minoxidil solution , vitamin supplements.
Hair transplantation is a very good option in restoring hair.You can try this as the treatment procedure is very minimally invasive.