Hair loss, muscle cramps, swelling in the legs, headaches and a lump on the collar bone. Trying to conceive. Family history of fibromyalgia, thyroid and arthritis

Hello i am a 31 year old female. I have lived with daily muscle cramps for as long as i can remember.. I have noticed for the past few months that I have had an increase in my hair falling out... and last summer I had swelling of the lower legs...I have been getting headaches and recently had a small lump come up on my neck thinking it was probably an ear infection i contacted the dr to set up an appointment... with in two days I also had a golf ball size lump come up near my collarbone... the dr took blood and put me on antibotics also ordered a CT scan to check on the head aches.... Also my husband and i have been trying to concieve for three years with out progress... My mother has fibromyalgia, dermatomyositis , thyroid disease, arthritis , etc. need some advice on what it could be
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer