Hair loss in the top center to front of head, grey hairs. Advised Ferrobiotron Multi Vitamin, no effect. Advise ?

Hey..Im a 25 year old guy..I recently moved in to middle-east and since then im having a nightmare controlling my hair thickness and grey hair ... Im going bald in the top centre to the front of my head and grey hair appearing on the sides. I have been advised to take Ferrobiotron Multi Vitamin and i have been using it since last 2 weeks but didnt see any results. Im shaving my head every 2 weeks to keep m hair short for better nutrition. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012