Hair fall, detected thyroid issue. Prescribed eltroxin, thyronorm. Are they okay to be taken?

what is difference between Eltroxin and Thyronorm? Due to hail fall problem accidentally doctors detected thyroid in me in September 2012 ( TSH level was 50). Hence I started taking thyronorm 50mcg. In November TSH level was found to be normal i.e. 3. So the doctor advised to continue with thyronorm 50mcg. In February TSH level was found to be 40 and doctor advised to take Eltroxin 100mcg. Why TSH is getting fluctuated so much when I am taking my medicine properly?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013