Had wisdom tooth extracted. Having swollen cheeks, blood in phlegm while coughing, difficulty in swallowing. Normal?

Hi doctor..i just had my wisdom tooth removed 3 days common i am having swollen cheeks...but apart from this im also having some bleeding from my throat (i suppose tonseils)... when i cough and spit the flum out...7/10 times i have some stint of blood mixed with it...also while swallowing food it is paining in my throat. Is it normal after tooth extraction ? to get the throat healed asap ?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012