Had weed, hospitalized with cold chest, panic attack. Still have chest pain, difficult breathing, given ubrophen

Hi my name's kelly,and i'm 15 years old, I first tried weed when i was 14 years old because my mate forced me to do it and i had about 6 pools?then 30 minutes after that I rushed in hospital as my chest got all cold and i felt really cold and had a panic attack,it's been a year now, and i still get chest pain since that day, I can't breath properly, I go doctors nearly everytime they gave me ubrophen but it won't stop i Get stressed really easily aswell, can you please tell me what this would be i'm really starting to get scared :(
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013