Had wax build up in ear, used Debrox for Otitis, washed with warm water. Felt disoriented, dizzy. Is it temporary tinnitus?

Had wax build up in the ear, to the point where I couldn't hear. It came right after I had a cold, but the wax had probably been there for a long time before the cold, I just didn't know how bad the build up was until I got it out. Well anyway, after figuring out it wasn't Otitis, I bought Debrox and let it in my ear 3 times for 5 minutes each.. Then I went to the bathroom and flushes my ear out with warm water about 7 times... each time, big dried up flakes of earwax came out, then towards the end, HUGE slimy gobs of wax came out, and after the last big slimy gob, I became QUICKLY disoriented and dizzy, so I cleaned up and then went and sat down for about 5-10 minutes and the dizziness subsided. Now although I can hear again.. I find that my hearing is slightly altered and louder noises are sorta sensitive, clarity seems slightly reduced, and there's a small ringing in the ear.

Should I be worried? Or is this just a temporary tinnitus??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013