Had warm sensation around butts, subsided. Had malaria, pneumonia. Anything concerned?

Recently I started to feel a warm sensation around the whole area of my buttocks as if I had a warm hot water bottle placed on my buttocks. It last up to some 10mins then the warm sensation goes away. I'm healthy have had no diabetes, headache, fever, cold, or weight issues. I'm 37 years of age, my work is out-doors, my height is 178cm & weight is 70kg, had no TB issues. meleria many times as i live in the tropics, pneumonia once to my right side lungs 5months ago & still to date have small pains to my right lungs but seems to be getting better as time goes by. the above warm sensation is new and is what i am now concerned about.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013