Had walking test. Had heartrate of 200bpm. No picture of the left end of breast during transthoracic ECG. Reason?

Hello, I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and they did this walking test with me where I walked about 20 feet turned around and came back, walked 20 feet and turned around and came back. In less than a minute my beats per minute spiked two 200 on two separate occasions. I had a transthoraic echocardiograph and have not received the results. Also, the lady doing the test had a hard time getting a picture on the left side right where my breast ends. She asked me if I had pulmonary edema . I told her I came in for asthma problems but here I am. My asthma doctor didn t think my symptoms added up and thats why I had the heart test.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013