Had viral infection, joint pains, diarrhoea. Have duodenal lymphocytosis, moderate gastritis. Symptoms post infectious IBS?

I had blood work done at the time i was getting over a 3 week long bad head cold, not the flu though, just a viral thing (couch, mucus , congestion, swollen lymph nodes back of neck). My atypical lymphocytes were 5%. CBC, CMP, and LFTs all normal. Normal thyroid and normal thyroid autoantibodies. My rheumatoid factor was 20.2 (range is 0-20). So they say nothing to worry about. Mono test negative (and i already had EBV in highschool). RBC morphology irregular: 1+ poikilocytes and ovalocytes. Bun/creat ratio low at 10 (shouldn t be under 11). Stool culture shows 1+ WBCs in stool, but negative for any type infection (i pass a lot of globs of mucus with stool and get diarrhea a lot, never constipation, a normal day is to go 3 times, a bad day is to go more than 5 times). I also get roaming joing paints in my knees and floating ribs when im tired or having diarrhea bouts. I also was tested for celiac and that was negative. I had a colonoscopy a while back and biopsies were unremarkable (no microscopic colitis) but scope could only get to cecum. I also had an EGD and I have duodenal lymphocytosis especially at villous tips and mild crypt hyperplasia, moderate gastritis, negative H pylori, negative esosinophilic esophagitis, and i never take nsaids or tylenol (cause im afraid it will further irritate my sensitive digestive system). Back in 2009 i had amebiasis after vacation to tropical area, and haven t been right since. Is this just post-infectious IBS or are all these symptoms something more? I have strong family hx of multiple autoimmune disorders (MS, Hashimoto, perniscous anemia-inrinsic factor, crohns, UC, alopecia areata, raynauds, Sjogrens). Also, my ANA was negative.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ibs consitence
the ibs is termed as chronic irritation by one or common food we take daily
after long time various others organs are involved and there can be recurent infections and virals due to week immunity
eosinophils count can be misleading as it can be non ige mediated disease
nothing willcome in other tests
get blood serum tested for spcific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana rice nuts egg and common food we take daily
go for elimination for better resuls and continue supportive therapy