Had viral infection, fever, sore throat, white coating on tongue. Blood test showed abnormal CRP level. Suggest?

Hello! I am 28 years old. I had a viral infection few weeks ago. I had high fever, I felt really sick, I couldn t eat... Blood test showed that my CRP is 95 (the doctor said that normal is bellow 8). So I was resting, no medications. I took the blood test again in three days, CRP ( plasma protein ) fell on 35. I stayed home for three more days than I went back to work. Since then I feel tired all the time, I still have fever now and then (between 37 - 37,4), my tongue has teeth marks on both sides all the time, my throat is sore (it doesn t hurt that much) occasionally, when I blow my nose, there are pieces of blood in it. I also have white coating on my tongue. I have a feeling that my mucous membrane is infected all over my body (sinuses, pharynx, vagina). Should I go back to the doctor? I actually have a really ignorant doctor, that doesn t pay much attention to the symptoms usually. What can I do by my self? Do you think that my condition could be serious? Thank you very much for your answer! Regards. J.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013