Had vasectomy reversal, no sperm showing up on the tests. What should i do? Is there a blockage in the tube?

Hello Doctor, My husband and I are tying to have a baby. He is 45 years old and has had a vasectomy reversal 3 years ago however, there still is no sperm showing up on the tests? What should he do now? Do you think there is a blockage in the tube? He had visited the specialist who performed the surgery and he advised that having another surgery will lessen the chance of us conceiving and has referred us to a fertility clinic to see if there is a blockage. Is there anything else we can do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013