Had vagus nerve schwanomma removed. Having paralyzed vocal cord. Developed Frey's syndrome. Sweating in the side of head. Serious?

Hi! Long story short...I had a vagus nerve schwanomma removed in June. Now I have a paralyzed vocal cord, I still have trouble swallowing but my voice is stronger. This past week I developed Frey s Syndrome and the side of my head sweats. The past two days my left side of my forehead , ear, above the eye, temple area is twitching. It feels foggy and like crawly skin. Is this nerves coming back? It just doesn t feel right and I want to make sure it s not a sign of something serious?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013