Had vaginal hysterectomy, prolapsed uterus. Have movement lumps in vagina with pain. Am I okay?

I had a vaginal hysterectomy about 4 weeks ago with no complications. It was due to a prolapsed uterus . I was experiencing pains in my lower vaginal area before the surgery and thought it was due to that. Recently, I am experiencing those same pains and on examination I feel I have a couple of small movable lumps in my labia . Can you get fibroids there? I am suffering from them in my left breast. I don t go back for a couple of weeks and I am just worried. Or, is the pain related to something with the surgery. I can t tell exactly where the pain is coming from, it is just low.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer