Had unsafe intercourse. Took I-pill, heavy bleeding. UPT positive. Does gardisil shot give wrong reading?

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend had a condom break on us on the 28th of september, we took the morning aftil pill around an hour later, she had very heavy bleeding around a week later, then the next month she bled very lightly for a day Since then we ve took 4 pregnancy tests and all have come up positive, she took the gardisil shot a week before the initial condom broke, could it be giving a false reading or are we definetly pregnant? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012