Had unprotected sex, white discharge, tiredness, tightened stomach. Is there a change of being pregnant?

I had unprotected sex twice within 15 minutes of each other with one partner on April 5th. I am 16 years old. I am currently experiencing milky white/clear discharge, overwhelming tiredness, and a tightening in my stomach with I attempt to straighten out. It is comparable to the feeling one gets after an abdominal work out. Is there a change of my being pregnant? My last period was on 3/22/13 so I haven't missed it yet. Would a pregnancy test be accurate at this point?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013