Had unprotected sex, weight gain, hunger, headache, backache, sore breasts, pregnancy tests negative. Advice?

My boyfriend and I don t use protection and since I ve been back home he has been releasing inside of me. I ve gained some weight, I am always hungry, I have headaches/backaches and my breats are sore. But I keep getting a negative pregnancy test . Is it too early to test? I ve only been back for 4 weeks and that s the time we ve been having sex. My last period was around the beginning of October. I really hope I am pregnant so I have a reason for this weight gain its making me pretty upset. What do you think is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer