Had unprotected sex, very less discharge during periods. Histroy of irregular periods. Pregnant?

my boyfriend he was rubbing his penis on my buttack and simen fall near my vejina but not in vejina,and after that i passed urine ,washed nicely with soap,can i get pregnant,i m very much worried,my period is not regular and i use 2 take medicine 4 gting period,after sex 2 days i got period but it is very less and only 4 few hours,i have less blood in body,and nw i m very afraid,what shall i do?i m 26,help me plz

Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013

The chances of pregnancy are less since you say you had periods for 2 days even though light.

But still I would advice you to go for HPT and ultrasound of the pelvis to know whether you are pregnant or not as you cannot be sure since your periods are not regular.

Meet your doctor with the reports for further advice.

Don't worry, take care.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani