Had unprotected sex took birth control. Had bleeding. Brownish blood after sex. Meaning?

about 3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I thought that pregnancy may have been a posability so I took plan B.. about 3 days later I started bleeding lightly then a little more then it slowed down a little bit kinda like a period, it lasted 6 days. Then about a week later, after having protected sex I noticed that after I peed there was a little bit of brownish blood that was also just a little bit red. It has been 3 days now and it hasnt got any better... what could this possibly mean? am I pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013