Had unprotected sex, taking Microgynon. Could I still get pregnant?

Just wondering, im currently on Microgynon 50 ED, and with the doctors advice I m not taking the 7 white tablets to not have a period, as when I was taking them I would bleed for 10 days straight. Now my question is that in last months cycle I had quite a few times unprotected sex with my husband even though I was taking the other 21 tablets same time everyday, could I still get pregnant? The last few days I ve been feeling very tired, nauseous, and weeing a lot. Plus the last 2 days I ve had a lot of cloudy white discharge . What s could be going on???
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012