Had unprotected sex, taken nordette, extreme headache, vomiting. What is wrong?

hi and great day! My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex on her first day of ovulation . I cum outside, but I am not sure If I cum a little bit inside. She took Nordette 68 hours after we had sex. She only took the 1st dose (4 tablets), but I never let her take the 2nd dose because she is suffering from extreme headache and vomiting . Do you think the Nordette will still be effective even though she only took 4 tablets? your answer/response will be appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013