Had unprotected sex, soreness, white discharge, itchiness, yeast infection. Pregnant?

had unprotected sex and the next day woke up feeling sore and by the end of the same day developed thick white discharge and itchiness. I have had a yeast infection thrush before once but it was when I was pregnant and really worried that it is a symptom of pregnancy rather than a ph imbalance as a result of the unprotected sex. If I had become pregnant would my body react with a yeast infection this quickly to hormone change... is it even possible to become pregnant this quickly?? thanks in advance!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013