Had unprotected sex, round bumps on her bottom. Now I got itch, not white,hurting. Effects of an STD?

Hello, thanks for your time,
I had unprotected sex about a month ago, while doing so I noticed that my partner had round bumps on her bottom. I didn't think nothing of it at the time but about 2 months later I got something similar to a smaller degree (about 3) they didn't itch, they weren't white, and it doesn't hurt when I sat down. After taking a showe they seemed to go away and haven't come back since.. Did I experience affects of an STD or just a common skin contusion??
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013