Had unprotected sex previously. Took plan B. Had two periods. Missed period this month. Pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, I took a Plan B back in December 2012 for fear of pre-cum/Pregnancy. My period in December was 4 days early, my period in January was 17 days early, and NOW my period is 17 days late. I feel more tired, back pain , mood changes and even noticed weight gain . I had one breast lactate when I was washing up in the shower and I am currently sick with the flu ...I took one home preg. test a week ago that came up negative. Am I Pregnant or?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013