Had unprotected sex, lost erection, no ejaculation, period due. Will i get pregnant from his precum?

i want to know dat i had unprotected sex wid my bf.. but he lost his erection after sumtime and we cudnt continue.. it means he din ahd any ejaculation . today is my periods date n i m usually a day or two earlier or later every month but it is regular. wil i get pregnant from his pre cum? i sawe slight lubrications while i tried for oral so?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013

There are chances of pregnancy from precum also.

I would advice you to wait for your natural periods and if you miss one go for a HPT.

An ultrasound of pelvis would confirm whether you are pregnant or not.

Meet your doctor with the reports. I would also advice you to use proper contraception if you are not planning for a pregnancy in near future.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani