Had unprotected sex in november, december with two different partners. Had periods in November. Pregnancy test positive. Pregnant from whom?

Hi I ve just found out I m around 7 weeks pregnant. I have irregular periods which have worked through the month ( started on the 5th and my last started near the end of the month) I split from my partner in November and had unprotected sex with an old friend on the 17th November. I did have some bleeding as normal near the end of November and it seemed like a normal period. I got back with my partner during this time and have since been having unprotected sex throughout December. I did the test on 2nd jan and it said I conceived 2-3 weeks prior. My estimated due date is 7th September. I m wondering if I could be further along than I think and if the bleeding I had could have been implantation? ... Even though clear blue sed I conceived after? I m worried and stressed because my partner is excited about this baby and I don t want to hurt him. Any advice would be nice. Read more: Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum - Conception confusion WWW.WWWW.WW Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Hello Good Evening,

You wrote "I did have some bleeding as normal near the end of November and it seemed like a normal period."

So you had sex with old friend on 17th November and got your period in last of November then nil chances of being pregnant from your old friend.

In December you got many times unprotected sex with your partner, so strong reasons of being pregnant with him, so nothing to worry.
According to your LMP, your due date is 7th September and test is positive, so i am very sure that you are got conceived in December with your partner, so get relaxed.

Dr. Naresh Jain