Had unprotected sex, having vomitting, leg pain, sore throat, headache. Pregnant?

i need to know whether i may be pregnant or just have a stomach bug. see, my husband and i had unprotected sex only 4 days ago. i wasn t at all great, in fact it only lasted 2 minutes. anway, like a day or so later, i felt more happy and alive than i ve ever felt in my life. i just felt so calm and at peace. weird. then yesterday, i had a slight problem of keeping everything in. i can keep it all down just not in. i also felt realy tired during the middle of my shift at work. oh and on the secon day i had nasty leg pain. and now today, i have a big problem keeping everything in and i woke up with a mild sore throat and a headache . i called in from work because i don t want to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. i know pregnancy doesn t typically happen overnight and that they typically don t show flu-like symptoms but i ve read that they can and i know that not everyone is the same and no two pregnancies are alike. and i d rather have this diarrhea than be throwing up every 5 minutes. still, what do you think? bug or pregnancy? also need to know when i should test because i have irregular periods and my last one was right at the end of september, if that helps.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Early pregnancy can show symptoms like tiredness, sleepiness, headaches, nausea and excessive urination and a raised temperature. You are perhaps having an infection. If your periods are irregular and not in the 28-35 day zone, then it is difficult to predict your ovulation time. You can nevertheless test with a HPT and with the result, you may consult a gynecologist for further management. Good luck.