Had unprotected sex, have PMS, no sign of period. Is it stress delaying period?

Hi I m 19 years old and when I was younger I ve had an Irregular period but as of now I ve been pretty normal. Last month I was late and I wasn t too worried although I am having unprotected sex with my bf. I m the type of girl that if I m stressed out or if I m having anxiety my period will be gone in two seconds. I m late this month also and before I was supposed to start I was having really strong PMS symptoms..there s been a lot of family drama and just stress in general. Do you think that s why I m late or why I missed my period? I m having suffer abdominal cramps and sometimes I don t feel like eating and I m dizzy and just sickish in general. Please someone help.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013