Had unprotected sex, had periods. Took contraceptive. Burning sensation in vagina. Can I try Monistat7?

Okay. I had sexual intercourse Saturday, November 24, 2012 at around 1:00am. He smokes marijuana on a regular basis, which I have heard lowers sperm count. Also, I started my period that Friday and am still currently on it. My periods last 7 to 8 days and I have one every three weeks so I am pretty regular. I went and purchased Plan B emergency contraceptive and took the pill on Wednesday, November 28 at around 10:00am. I realize that is past the 72 hours, but I read online that it can work up to 120 hours and I acknowledge that it was beyond that limit too, but I did it anyways. Now, my vagina burns really bad, especially when I urinate. I know I do not have an STD . I have tried Vagisil and Neosporin , and I am considering Monistat 7. Basically, I have two questions: 1) What are my chances of me being pregnant? 2) I do not have insurance so I really do not want to go to the doctor, so should I just try Monistat 7 or what?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012