Had unprotected sex, had light bleeding. Cramping, dizziness, headache

I had very irregular menstral cycles till about Nov when my gyno put me on bc, since then like clock work every month 5 days first day light, 3 days heavy (changing every 2 hours or so, large clots), 1 day light, this month that didn t happen, it was super light only really bleeding when wiping next to nothing in napkin. lasted 7 days but the lightest period ever,( im 25, I did have unprotected sex almost a month ago now, and he released in me and I forgot about 3 bc pills that week. ) with this last period that just ended, i had cramping the whole time and still do, it ended wednesday the period , i have headaches , dizziness
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012