Had unprotected sex, ejaculated inside, abdominal cramps, took postinor 2, missed period. What could have happened?

Hi dr
I am 27yrs old I had unprotected sex with my man and he ejaculated in me I this happened the day after my period an i took postinor 2 approximately 24 hrs after this. I took an ultrasound because I had missed my period had a lot of abdominal cramps and tender great only to be told I have a 1.4cm uterine fibroid an bilateral polyscytic ovaries. I never had an irregular period. Any suggestions and I have a 6 yr old daughther
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013