Had unprotected sex, did not ejaculate inside vagina. Pregnancy possible?

hello doctor
I m manohar from hyderabad . i had not total sex but partial sex with my girlfriend last week i m not sure whether my sperm went into her vagina n she didnt even bleed aftr first sex actually i didnt penetrate totally i kept sme part of my penis in her pussy n removed it after 5secs as i was about to release sperm i m afraid doctor whether sperm went into her vagina please help me out n when i asked her about this problem she said me i didnt penetrate totally n she didnt loose her verginity
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013