Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Want to do abortion at home

Am 27yrs,nw staying with my boy friend.we engaged in sex frm 11october,and my periods date is 26 andmy periods is alwsys regular.i don no whethr am pregnant.but upto this date(8 november 2012) my periods didnt startd.the country whr am stsying is very difficult for abortion .i cant tell about diz to my parents,friends or relatives.i want to make my periods normal or want to do abortion at home,without consulting a there any fruits or vegetables which I can take for abortion or making my periods normal.or sny tanlet which I can buy frm medical shop,without the prescription of s doctor.plz help me.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012