Had unprotected sex, cramps, orange colour discharge. What is the reason?

Hello, I been worried lately. I havent had sex where the penis is fully injected in me BUT i have fooled around and and became very close i do believe sperm was near or even a little became inside of me. I was three days late for my period. Within those three days i did feel cramps it was a couple of times i even went to the bathroom because i thought i had came on. Now on the 4th day I finally came on my period the cramps WAS VERY BAD nothing normal at all I also even threw up. Now that im looking my period is a orange color, which i never had before. Please tell me what is going on!
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Than for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that every seems normal and what ever doubt there is in your mind could be due to the phobia of pregnancy and nothing else just take it easy and don't worry, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.