Had unprotected sex, brownish discharge. Any helpful advice?

I haven t received a period in 6 months.....this is nothing new, I have been to over 20 doctors and they all say it just an abnormal I had unprotected sex 8 days ago and right after that I had a period but it only last a few hours then the next day I receive a brownish discharge . Now I have a drownish discharge and this is day 4 of the discharge. It you have any helpfuk advice please respond
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
Having unprotected coitus and the dysfunctional bleeding are two different condition and nothing to take with each other, having irregular menses is due to the imbalance hormone this is some what very common complains, generally does not need any treatment and this comes around hope this information helps you have nice day.