Had unprotected sex, brown discharge, smells like period. Pregnant?

I have recently had unprotected sex, and am over worried that I may be pregnant. I did mess up my birth control ring, so I m not sure if my period is just off because of that. But my period should have already come, and it hasn t yet. I have had some brown discharge that smells like my period blood , and have read that is typically old blood that comes after your period. But like I said, I haven t got my period yet. Should I be worried about pregnancy, or could it signal the start of my period coming soon??Help!!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012