Had unprotected sex, breast sore, loss of appetite, dizziness, nausea. What are the chances?

Hello! I am curious to if I'm pregnant or is it just a uti. I had unprotected sex last Friday, day of my ovulation but he did not go inside. However the following Sunday day after my last fertile day, he did. Since then my breast have been very sore and fully and currently still are very sore. I have a uti right now but im not sure if my tiredness,loss of appetite, dizziness, nausea, and abdominal pain is from the uti. I went to doctor and they stated it was to early to determined if I'm pregnant or not,but since ovulation my breast never stopped hurting. They usually stop then a couple days before af they are sore. Being 8dpo this is worrying me.

Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013