Had unprotected sex, bleeding, nausea. Pregnant?

Had unprotected sex last saturday, on the 15th. He said he didn t ejaculate AT ALL & I didn t feel anything inside me. But, boys will be boys. I think my period is due either this week or next week. After having sex, I started to bleed a little bit, but it subsided the next morning. Then, the next day after that, I became a little nauseated. 1 week later (today, Monday, September 24) I m feeling once again nauseated. Am I pregnant?! :O
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, welcome to HCM I am Dr Das
First of all, you did not tell, what was the date of your last menstrual period. If the period is regular then calculate the date of your expected date of next period .
Do a pregnancy kit test on or after that day of missed will confirm what you really have.
Then actions will be taken accordingly .