Had unprotected sex before, after and during periods. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy chances?

I had unprotect sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me the next day i had my period. on the first day i got my period he came inside me again and my period only lasted for 3days but the frst day of my period was normal but my period started fading on the second and the third day and the fourthday i ddnt have anymore. we had sex twice during my period and after i got my period we had sex again and he always came inside me. now ive been getting pregnancy symptoms . its only been 2weeks since the day before my period. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
Unprotected intercourse around the time of your period has no chance of pregnancy, if this bleeding was on time, as per your regular cycle.
Also, you cannot confirm your pregnancy so soon, even if you are having symptoms.
Please wait till you miss your next expected period, and then take a urine pregnancy test to confirm.
take care.