Had unprotected sex after taking viagra. Itching on the body. HIV or due to viagra?

Hi Im 25 Im gay ,,, i did unprotected sex ,, i ate viagra and did sex ,,i did put my tool in ANUS just for 30 sec then i back off because i scared ,, after 3 days my hand got alittle SPLIT (after week its disappeared) And i in same time i got itch in all ove the body but wasnt strong itch ! For 3 weeks and then started disappear slowly Is that because of viagra 200gr or because hiv ?! And what u advice me to do ?!
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012