Had unprotected sex after removing contraceptive ring. Delayed periods. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, my last period was October 26, i had taken my ring out abt a week before Oct 21 and completely forgot to put it back in the sunday after, even with my period as instructed. I had unprotected sex October 30 and then again November 2 and 3. I did not insert the ring again until late evening Novemeber 3. Could i still be pregnant since i inserted the ring a whole two weeks after i should have?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
If you are getting 28-30 day cycles as of now, you were in the safe period. A week before and a week after the period is considered safe as ovulation occurs around 14th-16th day of the cycle, always 14 days before the onset of cycle in normal cases. If you still suspect any symptoms or feel uncomfortable, you may get a HPT done or visit your doctor. Take care.