Had unprotected sex after having periods. Spotting, bloating, nausea, headache. Could I be pregnant?

i had my period around the 23rd of january. I than had a lot of unprotected sex. like the guy i was with gave me the first orgasim during sex, I had some light spotting a couple weeks after my period. Now that it s feb 27th I have not received my period yet. I have been very exhausted and drained. I have been irritable emotional, bloated, slight cramping, a little wet down there but no blood , boobs seem to be bigger, I have experience some nausted, headaches , a little hungrier at times and other times not so much. could i be pregnant? or what s going on
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Based on the timing of your last cycle, abundant unprotected intercourse, and a delayed period, regardless of your symptoms you definitely might be pregnant. You need to check a pregnancy test. If you are NOT pregnant, then these symptoms are related to your cycle.

I hope that this helps.