Had unprotected sex after having child, took emergency contraceptive, starts bleeding. Should i be concerned?

I just had my first child he was born on May 7th. On the 28th me and my spouse had unprotected sex and went to get emergency contraceptive the next day just to be safe. Three days later I started to bleed and it has continued to get heavier. Is this something I should be concerned about ? it can t be my period right? I only had my baby 3 weeks ago.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern this could be a normal menstrual cycle bleeding and may not be related with the tab that you had taken or this is not the bleeding related with the conception because this is also not the conception, no need to worry about this, hope this information helps you have nice day.