Had unprotected sex after coming off depo after 12 yrs. Have pregnancy symptoms. Test negative. Pregnancy chances?

Hi.. I recently got off the depot 2 months ago and have been having unprotected sex. For the past few weeks I have been nauseated all day my breasted are very sore and my nipples will leak sometimes white yellow or clear liquid if squeezed.. the last few days I have had some cramping and today I have dark brown vaginal discharge and some clumps... I also have been feeling bloated and having headaches ... I have taken 3 pregnancy test one came back a faint positive and the other 2 came back negative.... is this normal coming off the depot after 12 yrs or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012