Had unprotected sex. Took plan B. Had cramps, bloating, breast soreness. Pregnant?

Hi i had sex on a sunday and i was getting off of my period wasnt bleeding nomore and the condom broke so he went in me on tuesday i took plan b and on sunday i started to bleed again but only when i whiped but it was not like my period with cramps or heavy it was light and really didnt have to use a pad it lasted for only 4 days but i been feeling kinda bloated and my breast hurt and thats unusuall to happen even if i was on my period. Am wondering could it be because of plan b or can i be pregnant? I havent tested because i was told its to early and i have to wait for my period. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013