Had unprotected sex. Took iPill. What are the risks?

Hi I m 23 and had unprotected sex with my bf on monday and today early mornng, without him ejaculating inside. Still i took an iPill lst monday aftr 15hrs and aftr 8 hrs today. I had my last periods on 2nd june. How can this(twice in a week) affect me? (This is the first time m having sex and iPill as well.) (I usually get my periods in 28-32days, regularly.)
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Taking ipill regualarly will affect your hormonal rhythm and it will fail in some point.
it is better to take regular contraeption instead of taking i pill.
you have to check for pregnancy if you dont get your period in expected time.